Chairman Jerome Powell says the Federal Reserve does not see any risks of asset bubbles, excessive debt, or inflation. Given that no one at the Federal Reserve saw those risks in 2000 or 2008, nothing has changed. Since the current risks they are blind to are much larger, they will be blindsided by a larger crisis.
- Federal Reserve: Capitulation is the Beginning of ...
- Will Gold Finally Make A Comeback?
- Inflation Pressures Will Be Bullish For Gold
- The End Of Quantitative Tightening
- More People Are Going To Wake Up To The Benefits O...
- The Primary Trend In Stocks Is Down
- 2008 Was Just The Warm Up
- Powell Does Not See Any Risks Of Asset Bubbles
- A 180 Degree Turn On Monetary Policy
- An Inflationary Recession Is Coming
- We Are On The Precipice Of A Much Worse Crisis
- The Fed Will Do Quantitative Easing All Over Again...
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)