We've entered a bear market and we're now in a correction, we're having a rally in a bear market in the US. But I think this is early in the bear market so as that grinds down, as we make new lows and as inflation really starts to take a toll on the real value of people's savings and their investments (not just their stocks but in particular their bonds, their savings the cash value of their insurance policies) as inflation too starts to erode away their purchasing power, more and more people are gonna wake up to the benefits of owning gold.
- Federal Reserve: Capitulation is the Beginning of ...
- Will Gold Finally Make A Comeback?
- Inflation Pressures Will Be Bullish For Gold
- The End Of Quantitative Tightening
- More People Are Going To Wake Up To The Benefits O...
- The Primary Trend In Stocks Is Down
- 2008 Was Just The Warm Up
- Powell Does Not See Any Risks Of Asset Bubbles
- A 180 Degree Turn On Monetary Policy
- An Inflationary Recession Is Coming
- We Are On The Precipice Of A Much Worse Crisis
- The Fed Will Do Quantitative Easing All Over Again...
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)