Because the bubble popped we entered a bear market in the US. Right now we're having our first correction in that bear market where you get a rally.
In a bull
market the corrections are down. Well, in
a bear market the corrections are when
the market moves up and I
think we're in one of those right now
but I think the primary trend in stocks
- Federal Reserve: Capitulation is the Beginning of ...
- Will Gold Finally Make A Comeback?
- Inflation Pressures Will Be Bullish For Gold
- The End Of Quantitative Tightening
- More People Are Going To Wake Up To The Benefits O...
- The Primary Trend In Stocks Is Down
- 2008 Was Just The Warm Up
- Powell Does Not See Any Risks Of Asset Bubbles
- A 180 Degree Turn On Monetary Policy
- An Inflationary Recession Is Coming
- We Are On The Precipice Of A Much Worse Crisis
- The Fed Will Do Quantitative Easing All Over Again...
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)