Housing unit prices are gonna have to implode, prices are so high people can't afford them even with these ridiculously low interest rates. But in a higher interest rate environment where you know mortgage money is 8 to 10 percent, which was the average for many, many decades and you know that people had to put down payments, to I mean if we go back to the days where you need a 20 percent down payment, I mean imagine how low prices would have to fall for the average American to be able to come up with 20% down payments. (SPDR S&P Homebuilders (ETF) (XHB), KB Home (NYSE:KBH), Lennar Corporation (LEN), D.R. Horton (DHI))
- ► 2018 (145)
- Real Estate: Prices Will Have To Go Down
- Markets: Federal Reserve, Crude Oil
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Oil Prices Are Moving Higher
- Gold Is Trying To Breakout
- There Is No Way Out, A Crisis Is Coming
- How Much Debt Can The US Withstand?
- Dollar Crisis, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- The Appeal of International Stocks
- Stock Market: The Valuations Here Are Extreme
- Thoughts On Powell As The New Fed Chairman
- Video: "Trump Names Powell Fed Chairman"
- Trump, Stock Market & Consumer Confidence
- The Swiss National Bank Is A Big Investor In US Te...
- US Stock Market: Complacency, Overvaluation
- Bull Markets: Foreign Stocks, Commodities
- Gold Will Rise In US Dollar Terms
- What Will Happen When The Stock Market Bubble Pops...
- Federal Reserve: Trump Will Announce His Pick
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)