People who are in the US stock market are overlooking much better returns from much better valuation levels that are happening overseas. So, I think people should take advantage of the overpriced US stock market plus the overpriced US dollar and sell and move money abroad get into the international markets. (SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- Real Estate: Prices Will Have To Go Down
- Markets: Federal Reserve, Crude Oil
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Oil Prices Are Moving Higher
- Gold Is Trying To Breakout
- There Is No Way Out, A Crisis Is Coming
- How Much Debt Can The US Withstand?
- Dollar Crisis, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- The Appeal of International Stocks
- Stock Market: The Valuations Here Are Extreme
- Thoughts On Powell As The New Fed Chairman
- Video: "Trump Names Powell Fed Chairman"
- Trump, Stock Market & Consumer Confidence
- The Swiss National Bank Is A Big Investor In US Te...
- US Stock Market: Complacency, Overvaluation
- Bull Markets: Foreign Stocks, Commodities
- Gold Will Rise In US Dollar Terms
- What Will Happen When The Stock Market Bubble Pops...
- Federal Reserve: Trump Will Announce His Pick
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)