I think that we're early on in the bull markets in some of these foreign stock markets and again as I said, commodities in my opinion are just beginning a new bull market. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO))
- ► 2019 (65)
- ► 2018 (169)
- Real Estate: Prices Will Have To Go Down
- Markets: Federal Reserve, Crude Oil
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Oil Prices Are Moving Higher
- Gold Is Trying To Breakout
- There Is No Way Out, A Crisis Is Coming
- How Much Debt Can The US Withstand?
- Dollar Crisis, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- The Appeal of International Stocks
- Stock Market: The Valuations Here Are Extreme
- Thoughts On Powell As The New Fed Chairman
- Video: "Trump Names Powell Fed Chairman"
- Trump, Stock Market & Consumer Confidence
- The Swiss National Bank Is A Big Investor In US Te...
- US Stock Market: Complacency, Overvaluation
- Bull Markets: Foreign Stocks, Commodities
- Gold Will Rise In US Dollar Terms
- What Will Happen When The Stock Market Bubble Pops...
- Federal Reserve: Trump Will Announce His Pick
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)