Gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)) still looks like it wants to break out somebody is obviously trying to stop that from happening or somebody's don't really know who these sellers are but I do think eventually whatever their agenda is the markets are going to overwhelm it.
- ► 2018 (169)
- Real Estate: Prices Will Have To Go Down
- Markets: Federal Reserve, Crude Oil
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Oil Prices Are Moving Higher
- Gold Is Trying To Breakout
- There Is No Way Out, A Crisis Is Coming
- How Much Debt Can The US Withstand?
- Dollar Crisis, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- The Appeal of International Stocks
- Stock Market: The Valuations Here Are Extreme
- Thoughts On Powell As The New Fed Chairman
- Video: "Trump Names Powell Fed Chairman"
- Trump, Stock Market & Consumer Confidence
- The Swiss National Bank Is A Big Investor In US Te...
- US Stock Market: Complacency, Overvaluation
- Bull Markets: Foreign Stocks, Commodities
- Gold Will Rise In US Dollar Terms
- What Will Happen When The Stock Market Bubble Pops...
- Federal Reserve: Trump Will Announce His Pick
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)