You look at the Fed minutes and it doesn't sound like a Fed that is getting ready to raise rates even though they're gonna do it. I mean they're talking about how much they're concerned and worried about the fact that inflation isn't high enough even though oil prices on Friday went above fifty nine dollars a barrel again, trading at almost a two-and-a-half year high.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- Real Estate: Prices Will Have To Go Down
- Markets: Federal Reserve, Crude Oil
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Oil Prices Are Moving Higher
- Gold Is Trying To Breakout
- There Is No Way Out, A Crisis Is Coming
- How Much Debt Can The US Withstand?
- Dollar Crisis, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- The Appeal of International Stocks
- Stock Market: The Valuations Here Are Extreme
- Thoughts On Powell As The New Fed Chairman
- Video: "Trump Names Powell Fed Chairman"
- Trump, Stock Market & Consumer Confidence
- The Swiss National Bank Is A Big Investor In US Te...
- US Stock Market: Complacency, Overvaluation
- Bull Markets: Foreign Stocks, Commodities
- Gold Will Rise In US Dollar Terms
- What Will Happen When The Stock Market Bubble Pops?
- Federal Reserve: Trump Will Announce His Pick
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)