Crude oil is getting more expensive again. The chart to me looks very, very strong. I still think we have a shot of 80 dollars a barrel crude before the end of the year and then north of a 80 dollars a barrel next year especially when the US Dollar rolls over. If you think about how strong crude oil prices are today with the US Dollar strong, imagine how much stronger oil prices will be tomorrow when the US Dollar is weak.
- ► 2019 (89)
- U.S. Economy: Soft Landing or Crash Landing?
- Federal Reserve: The Removal of the Word "Accommod...
- Treasury Yields: The Chart Looks Ominous
- Trump, The Stock Market, & The Mid-Term Elections
- The Trade War Continues To Escalate
- Europe Wants The Euro To Become The World's Reserv...
- Currency Markets: ECB is Hawkish, The Fed Is A Dov...
- How The Federal Reserve Is Thinking About Inflatio...
- Podcast: The Next Economic Hurricane Will Be a Cat...
- Ford (F), General Motors (GM) Trading At 52-Week L...
- Crude Oil: $80/Barrel By The End Of The Year
- 10-Year Treasury Yields Can Explode Higher At Any ...
- The Last Time We Had A Trade Deficit This Big...
- The Bear Market Can Start At Any Minute
- We Will Have Inflation And Recession At The Same T...
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)