The European Central Bank (ECB) is saying "we're gonna keep inflation under 2 percent no matter what" and so to me they're taking opposite positions: the ECB is tighter and the hawkish bank and the Federal Reserve is a dove and therefore the Euro currency (EUR) on that basis alone is going to be stronger than the US Dollar (USD).
- U.S. Economy: Soft Landing or Crash Landing?
- Federal Reserve: The Removal of the Word "Accommod...
- Treasury Yields: The Chart Looks Ominous
- Trump, The Stock Market, & The Mid-Term Elections
- The Trade War Continues To Escalate
- Europe Wants The Euro To Become The World's Reserv...
- Currency Markets: ECB is Hawkish, The Fed Is A Dov...
- How The Federal Reserve Is Thinking About Inflatio...
- Podcast: The Next Economic Hurricane Will Be a Cat...
- Ford (F), General Motors (GM) Trading At 52-Week L...
- Crude Oil: $80/Barrel By The End Of The Year
- 10-Year Treasury Yields Can Explode Higher At Any ...
- The Last Time We Had A Trade Deficit This Big...
- The Bear Market Can Start At Any Minute
- We Will Have Inflation And Recession At The Same T...
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)