The last time we had a trade deficit this big was 2008 which of course was right before the financial crisis and Great Recession and it probably is no coincidence that were having such large trade deficits again probably on the eve of what will be an even greater economic recession than the one that we had in 2008.
- ► 2019 (89)
- U.S. Economy: Soft Landing or Crash Landing?
- Federal Reserve: The Removal of the Word "Accommod...
- Treasury Yields: The Chart Looks Ominous
- Trump, The Stock Market, & The Mid-Term Elections
- The Trade War Continues To Escalate
- Europe Wants The Euro To Become The World's Reserv...
- Currency Markets: ECB is Hawkish, The Fed Is A Dov...
- How The Federal Reserve Is Thinking About Inflatio...
- Podcast: The Next Economic Hurricane Will Be a Cat...
- Ford (F), General Motors (GM) Trading At 52-Week L...
- Crude Oil: $80/Barrel By The End Of The Year
- 10-Year Treasury Yields Can Explode Higher At Any ...
- The Last Time We Had A Trade Deficit This Big...
- The Bear Market Can Start At Any Minute
- We Will Have Inflation And Recession At The Same T...
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)