Donald Trump said that if the Democrats get voted, the stock market gonna get cut in half. So, that is a pretty bold statement to say that, "the stock market is worth twice as much with me as President as it would be worth if the Democrats got in power" now, I don't know if he was referring to the Democrats taking control of the White House in 2020 or taking control of the Congress later this year.
I mean maybe the
President is pre-blaming a future
sell-off in the stock market on the
Democrats taking control of Congress. I wouldn't put it past him if we
start to see the markets selling off
later in the year and the Democrats do
take control even if it's only the house
and the market tanks
I bet that the President will say, "You see, if
the Republicans had retained control of
Congress then the market would still be
- U.S. Economy: Soft Landing or Crash Landing?
- Federal Reserve: The Removal of the Word "Accommod...
- Treasury Yields: The Chart Looks Ominous
- Trump, The Stock Market, & The Mid-Term Elections
- The Trade War Continues To Escalate
- Europe Wants The Euro To Become The World's Reserv...
- Currency Markets: ECB is Hawkish, The Fed Is A Dov...
- How The Federal Reserve Is Thinking About Inflatio...
- Podcast: The Next Economic Hurricane Will Be a Cat...
- Ford (F), General Motors (GM) Trading At 52-Week L...
- Crude Oil: $80/Barrel By The End Of The Year
- 10-Year Treasury Yields Can Explode Higher At Any ...
- The Last Time We Had A Trade Deficit This Big...
- The Bear Market Can Start At Any Minute
- We Will Have Inflation And Recession At The Same T...
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)